question

sksean avatar image
sksean asked

Custom Profile Pictures

One thing that makes me hesitant to use GameCircle is that the 24 available profile pictures do not fit with the game I am making. Also, there are no female characters to choose from. If Amazon trusts developers to upload custom achievement icons, why not a profile icon set as well? I would love users to be able to upload their own picture, but I understand that can be difficult to detect racy pictures. If I could create 20 characters for my game that they could choose from, I would be pleased with that. Is there any hope for expanded profile pictures in the future?
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Sksean, Thank you for your valuable feedback. I have forwarded this to the appropriate team for consideration. I would let you know once I get update from them.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Sksean, This work is already underway and we should have something awesome by this year.