question

mikenelman avatar image
mikenelman asked

Reinitialised the save file data and other questions about Whispersync

Hi all, I have few questions: 1- I want to see the save files put by Whispersync. Is there a way to see what it is on the cloud server? 2- I want to test my application as I am a new user. Is there a way to remove all save files stored on the cloud for a specific application/user? 3- I removed my GameCircle nickname from the sandbox and Whispersync still ables to synchronise my data. It doesn't make sens to me, somebody has some explanation? Thanks in advance for you help.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi, Please find below the answers to your questions 1) Assuming you are using MultiFile Whispersync, you can see what files are included by searching LogCat for debug messages with a tag of "STC_SimpleZipUtil". We do not expose customer game data through the developer portal, but if you have a specific request to see game data, please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us. 2) We do not currently expose the ability to delete cloud game data from the developer portal. To simulate a game running for the first time on a device, clear data through Settings... Applications... Installed Applications... then press the "Clear Data" button. To test a new account, please feel free to create a new Amazon account. 3) Adding nicknames to the Sandbox is only required for Achievements and Leaderboards testing. Whispersync does not require adding Nicknames. Hope this helps. Thank you.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.