question

gvserv avatar image
gvserv asked

Getting CANNOT_INITIALIZE status in onServiceNotReady

Hi, I configured GameCircle setting on interface and using that api_key in my application's assets folder when i am running application most of the time im getting onServiceNotReady() callback with CANNOT_INITIALIZE status. and even if i close my application and again going to relaunch it . i don't able to get any callBack after calling AmazonGamesClient.initialize(this, amazonGamescallback,myGameFeature); on my onResume().
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Sebesta avatar image
Mark Sebesta answered
Make sure your bundleid is correct. It seems all of the fields that you have to input are cap sensitive. I spent many hours chasing down capsensitivity.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hello Gayatri, I have provided you the GameCircle sample app offline. Did that not solve this issue? Are you still stuck with not receiving the callback? If yes, please put your sample app in a public shared directory and share the link with us. We can take a deeper look on what is going wrong in your app. Thanks.
10 |5000