question

hellogalaxy avatar image
hellogalaxy asked

Delete operation in AGSGameData instance

Hello everyone, I have question: how can we completely delete a record (its key and values) from AGSGameDataMap instance? Because I find this class mainly offers Get operations...but delete method... Thank you.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sanyu avatar image
Sanyu answered
You are correct. There is currently no API available to explicitly remove a key from a GameDataMap instance. I will have a discussion with the GameCircle team wrt adding this as a new feature.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hellogalaxy avatar image
hellogalaxy answered
How about the reset operation. I mean, just clean the data by key but remove key and data? Thank you.
10 |5000

hellogalaxy avatar image
hellogalaxy answered
And removing a whole GameDataMap is also in future version? Or we have some ways to do it right now.
10 |5000

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello, Removal of a GameDataMap in whole is not currently supported.
10 |5000