question

leybmax avatar image
leybmax asked

Reset achievements

Hello. I tried to reset achievements in sand box. I called resetAchievements method. Method called successfully, but nothing happens – in achievements list achievements are still earned. Then I called resetAchievement. It executed successfully but with no effect. May be I doing something wrong? Please, help to write code which will reset achievements. Here is my code: public int amazon_game_circle_reset_achievement(String achievementID) { AchievementsClient acClient = m_agsGameClient.getAchievementsClient(); acClient.resetAchievement(achievementID).setCallback( new AGResponseCallback () { @Override public void onComplete(RequestResponse result) { if (result.isError()) { Log.d("AmazonGameCircle", "resetAchievement error"); } else { Log.d("AmazonGameCircle", "without error"); } } }); return 0; } Thank you
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi leybmax, Resetting an Achievement feature is not yet available on Distribution Portal. If you require achievements to be reset, please send a request through the Contact form: https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html, and one of the support staff can help you out.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davidbuttress avatar image
davidbuttress answered
Hi, I'm having the same problem, the resetAchievements api call doesn't seem to work. I do get a successful RequestResponse back, but the achievements are all still the same. To confirm this is for creating a "reset achievements button" in game for users, it doesn't have anything to do with resetting within the distribution portal.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi davidbuttress, Currently resetAchievement feature is disabled from Gamecircle. If you want to reset the achievements for any device, you will require to raise a ContactUs with us along with the game name and player alias and we can do a reset.