question

rsb-jp avatar image
rsb-jp asked

(AIR) parseError on loadAchievements()

We had previously used the GameCircle ANE loadAchievements() call to pull down a couple of test achievements. However, now that we have a full set of achievements in the developer portal, it no longer seems to be working. The ANE is sending ACHIEVEMENTS_LOADED, but the event structure contains no data, except for 'parseError' in the error field. However, if I utilize the achievement UI while the game is up, I can see the full list of achievements appearing. I believe that my app is properly whitelisted and my GameCircle id is registered for sandbox. Please advise.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Venkat@Amazon avatar image
Venkat@Amazon answered
Since this issue is specific to your app, please send a request through the contact us ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html ) with your app details along with the package name and defined Achievements. This would help us to investigate the issue further. Thank You.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.