question

aramazon avatar image
aramazon asked

notification on the top right corner missing.

Hi, everybody, I could implement Game Circle in my game and I can see the achievements and unlock any achievement, but what I cannot see is the notification on the top right corner. Here is my update procedure: public static void updateAchievementsAGC(String trophyName) { AchievementsClient acClient = AmazonGamesClient.getInstance().getAchievementsClient(); acClient.updateProgress(trophyName, 100.0f).setCallback(new AGResponseCallback () { @Override public void onComplete(UpdateProgressResponse result) { if (result.isError()) { } else { } } }); } What is missing? Is there an specific method to make visible this notification?
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

md9261 avatar image
md9261 answered
I would like to implement the same thing. Have the notification of a completed achievement show without the achievements overlay. Amazon: is that possible? Thanks.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Hi , Thank you for your post. There can be multiple reasons for missing of notification on the top right corner. Please raise a contact-us with the following details. This would help us to investigate the issue further. 1) Game title 2) Achievements Name 3) Is the achievements published? 4) Is player Nick Name whitelisted? @John Currently We do not have any method to suppress the overlay animation.