question

md9261 avatar image
md9261 asked

Score Units bug?

There may be a bug with score units. I had left my app score units blank under leaderboard option.. It was fine (just the score digits would show up on the leaderboard) but now it reads "empty" and I can't change it to "points" or leave it blank, it stays as "empty".
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Venkat@Amazon avatar image
Venkat@Amazon answered
Hi John, Thank you for the post. We have forwarded your query to the appropriate team and will get back to you once we have an update.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Venkat@Amazon avatar image
Venkat@Amazon answered
Hi John, We have received your ContactUs and its been actively worked on. Thank you.

md9261 avatar image
md9261 answered
The issue seems to have been resolved and "empty" no longer shows under the GameCircle - Leadership options or in the game. Thank you.