question

progressivemark avatar image
progressivemark asked

GetScores keeps hanging

Hello, I am currently integrating GameCircle into my project. I managed to get all functionality working except getScores from LeaderboardsClient. When I call getScores, it just keeps hanging, and I never receive an response, whether it failed or not. LogCat: 06-12 10:36:40.210: D/LB_LeaderboardsServiceProxy(21391): Request Scores called on leaderboardId testLeaderboard Asynchronously with handle. 06-12 10:36:40.210: D/GC_BaseReplyMessengerFactory(21391): Constructing a ServiceHandleHandler for the outgoing asynchronous event Code: lbClient.getScores ( "testLeaderboard", LeaderboardFilter.GLOBAL_ALL_TIME, 0, 10 ).setCallback ( new AGResponseCallback () { @Override public void onComplete ( GetScoresResponse result ) { } }
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Progressivemark, Thank you for your post. getScores should work like other methods. One problem I can see your code is the 3rd argument is startRank that should not be 0. According to java doc, startRank - The 1 indexed rank of the first score you would like returned I was trying with startRank as 0 what returns me result as null. But as you said you are not getting callback. Can you try once by changing the startRank? Please let us whether it worked for you or not.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

progressivemark avatar image
progressivemark answered
It worked when I changed the startRank to 1, Thanks!