question

App Lover avatar image
App Lover asked

Sort order not getting saved

I had created a leader board. I need to make its sort order Lowest to Highest. But it is not saving my edits for this particular field. Can this be fixed asap please. I reset all scores under it, thinking it may work. But still the edit to sort order is not getting saved.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi App Lover, The issue has already been reported. https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1088&tstart=0 I will post back after receiving the update from our dev team.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

App Lover avatar image
App Lover answered
Hi, Is this fixed? Am waiting to release my app but I cannot until this is fixed.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi App Lover, I am still waiting for update from the concern team.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi App Lover, The issue has been resolved. Now you should be able to change the Sort order in the leader board setting in the dev portal.
10 |5000