question

virtuos avatar image
virtuos asked

Localization support

is achievement support multiply language?
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Vrtuos, Yes. It does support the languages available in Kindle Fire language settings.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

virtuos avatar image
virtuos answered
Thanks for your answer! And i hava another question. How could I add different languages to my app's achievement?

virtuos avatar image
virtuos answered
I didn't find the entry to add multi-language descriptions into Game Circle. Could you tell me where I can do this input?

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Virtuos, Right now description for leader board and achievement is displayed only in English for any language selected in the device. Other than the description all the other texts appear in Game circle ui is shown according to the language selected in the device. Sorry for making it not clear in the previous post. Thanks.