question

Elmo avatar image
Elmo asked

Can't publish new Achievements

I have two new Achievements, but I can't publish them. A popup says there was an Error and I should try later. Any tipp on how to fix this? Thanks!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Elmo, Thank you for writing to us. Since this is specific to your app, can you please raise a ContatcUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with the achievement ids?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elmo avatar image
Elmo answered
I already did wrote to the team, but no answer yet.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Elmo, Sorry for the inconvenience. Though I am unable to find any unanswered case from your email id in our ContactUs queue. Any way, I have found those 2 achievements what are giving you trouble to be published. I have just forwarded this case to the internal appropriate team. I will notify you shortly after getting response from them. Thanks.
10 |5000

Elmo avatar image
Elmo answered
Thanks a lot Sujoy!
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Elmo, Your pending 2 achievements are published from backend. So you can go ahead with it. Though you may face same issue if you create new achievement and try to publish it. Because there is an issue that's being actively worked on. Please post back in case of such issues so that I can get those achievements published from backend again. I will update this thread when the issue is fixed permanently in the portal. Thanks.
10 |5000

Elmo avatar image
Elmo answered
Thanks, all good now!
10 |5000