question

xiaoguan1 avatar image
xiaoguan1 asked

Help!How to get a GameCircle account on a Android phone not Kindle File?

I have developed a new interesting but difficult casual game called Escape Haze The v1.0 is published on http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JAJHO5Q . According my players suggest me to integrate the GameCircle Leadeaboard in this game. But I have no test account in my Android phone because I have no Kindle? Can I get a test account in Android Phone? Can you help me?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xiaoguan1 avatar image
xiaoguan1 answered
Could anyone help me?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Xiaoguan1, In order to test GameCircle in your app it's not necessary to have a Kindle. You can test the functionality by logging in using your Amazon account in any Android and iOS device. If you do not want to use your own account for testing purpose, you can certainly create a test account in Amazon and use that credential while logging in to the GameCircle. Thank you for reaching out. Please get back if you still have doubt.
10 |5000