question

Kenneth A Liu avatar image
Kenneth A Liu asked

ScoreString from getScores returning unformatted.

Hi, so I'm able to get all the Game Circle functionality I need up and running, but there's just one little hitch: when I call getScores and look through all the scores I've gotten, the ScoreString values are all just raw numbers with no formatting whatsoever (numeric scores don't have commas for thousands, and times are just raw millisecond values). The documentation states that ScoreString value is the score as formatted according to the leaderboard's specifications, but I'm not sure where to set those specifications. Any help would be appreciated. This is only for when I pull up the scores inside my game. The scores are displayed appropriately when inside a leaderboard overlay.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Kenneth, Thank you for bringing this into our notice. I have forwarded the issue to concerned team.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
This issue would be fixed in the subsequent release of SDK. Thanks.
10 |5000