question

jackson93 avatar image
jackson93 asked

Can you update the progress of multiple Achievements in one go?

Hi The title pretty much says it all, and it's worth mentioning that I'm using the plug-in with Unity. Our app already features an in-game achievement system but we wanted to integrate game circle to tie in with it as well. If an existing user was to update from the store build to the new version featuring GameCircle then it loops through all the unlocked local achievements and calls AGSAchievementsClient.UpdateAchievementProgress(id, progress) with their Id's. Sometimes it compounds the pop-up to say "Unlocked Achievement-Name and 5 other achievements", which is precisely what I'm trying to do. The problem is that it's not always consistent and often shows them one at a time. This would be fine except there's over 50 achievements so for some users it would be quite painful. I was hoping there could potentially be a way to update achievements with an array of string id's / progress's? If anyone has experienced anything similar or knows a solution, I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks, Jackson
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jackson93 avatar image
jackson93 answered
I did find this as well, https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=5151ᐟ, but the solution seems to be what I'm already doing, a simple loop through the id's.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Jackson, We do not have any direct API to achieve your need with achievement. How ever Iam going to share this with internal appropriate team for future development, Thanks for your post,
10 |5000