question

sepprapidrabbit avatar image
sepprapidrabbit asked

Update Achievement and Submit Score are failing

I want to implement the current version of the GameCircle into my cocos2d-x game for iOS and Android by using the C++ API. The Player-Login and showing the different GameCircle-Views are working perfectly but when it comes to updating an achievement or submit scores to a leaderboard the errors occurs. Every time I try to update an achievement the logging informs me with this "Network request ID for failed request" and the same happens when submitting scores to a leaderboard ("Submitting a score in a leaderboard failed with error: The operation couldn’t be completed. (GameCircle error 1.)"). Is there something I can do to get rid of these errors? Message was edited by: sepprapidrabbit null
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, You would receive this error (GameCircle error 1) when you try to submit score or update achievement with out logged in to GameCircle. Please make sure that you are logged in to GameCircle before making any API call to leader-board or achievement clients. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.