question

48h Studio avatar image
48h Studio asked

Unity: cannot show a specific leaderboard?

Hello, I'm using the Unity plugin to integrate GameCircle leaderboards on our game. I can't find a way to open the overlay on a specific leaderboard; the class AGSLeaderboardsClient only contains the method "ShowLeaderboardsOverlay()", that shows the entire list of leaderboards. Is there a simple way to show a specific leaderboard to the user? The java api seems to have a "showLeaderboardOverlay(String leaderboardId)" method to do that, but in the Unity plugin is missing. Message was edited by: 48h Studio
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thank you for bringing this is up. I just reported the issue to the concerned team here. The fix should be available in the subsequent release of SDK. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

48h Studio avatar image
48h Studio answered
Thanks, that would be very helpful. How long do you think it will take to have the next release of the SDK available for download?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
I can not answer for ETA about future products or services or fixes officially. Please stay tuned on Mobile App Distribution Portal or Blogs ( https://developer.amazon.com/blog/index.html) for any updates related to this.
10 |5000