question

RazaBT Shaikh avatar image
RazaBT Shaikh asked

Leaderboard show wrong value on client

Hi, I have two leaderboards in my game, problem it is showing garbage values like -2074861340 on client side and on GameCircle dashboard as well. I tried resting score but problem is still there. Documentation says that you can only reset score when leaderboard is in draft mode. Is there any way that i can make my leaderboard draft, reset scores and than publish them or any other way to solve this problem. Thanks,
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hey Shaikh, To protect the personal information of developers, we do not discuss the details of specific applications on these discussion forums, but request that you reach out to us via the ContactUs form. This allows us to validate your identity and discuss app specific information in a context that will not expose personal and proprietary information. I see that you already have file a ContactUs of this issue and we are following up with concerned team here. We will get back to you through the case. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.