question

Rok Zorko avatar image
Rok Zorko asked

showLeaderboardOverlay(id) acts as showLeaderboardsOverlay()

As in the subject. Instead of opening the specific leaderboard it opens the leaderboard list. I'm using the latest SDK.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thank you Rok for notifying us about the issue. I just verified that your observation is correct. I am forwarding this to the concerned team. I will post back shortly.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Rok, The fix would be added to the sdk in future release. I can not commit on the exact date of release date at this moment. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.
10 |5000

Rok Zorko avatar image
Rok Zorko answered
Thanks!
10 |5000

mark chester goking avatar image
mark chester goking answered
this is a year old thread but id like to bump this up as im getting the same problem and there is no update to this thread
10 |5000