question

Elmo avatar image
Elmo asked

Can't publish Achievements

Hello, I have two new Achievements, but I can't publish them. A popup says there was an error and I should try later. This problem exist since yesterday. We can't update our apps because we can't publish the Achievements! Thanks!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elmo avatar image
Elmo answered
Nobody any idea how to fix this? Nobody from Amazon here? Publishing Achievements doesn't work. Please fix it. Thanks!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elmo avatar image
Elmo answered
I found a way to publish the achievements, you have to use the drop down menu on each achievement. Using the top button with selected achievement doesn't work for me (Safari and Firefox) - this is a bug!
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
We are unable to reproduce the issue. If this happens again, please send a ContactUs( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html ) with the details of the achievement and we will look into it.
10 |5000