question

mark chester goking avatar image
mark chester goking asked

Leaderboard formatting. no time based

would be nice for the leaderboard client to display time based leaderboards there should also be a minimum threshold option guess the only way right now is to make my own leaderboard ui?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We will share it with the appropriate internal teams.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shenzyapp avatar image
shenzyapp answered
I need time format too. My game heavily depends on time scores, like 3:21. Please let the learderboards show time. Thank you!
10 |5000

Jamie Woodhouse [MQ] avatar image
Jamie Woodhouse [MQ] answered
I need time based format too. Amazon do mention time based leaderboards here: "Leaderboards are ranking of a player's score against other players of the same game, such as displaying the highest score or the shortest lap time." - https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/engage/gamecircle/docs/get-set-up-for-gamecircle However, when you try to create one in the dev portal, the best I can manage is to just use 'ms' (as in milliseconds) for score units. Not ideal, but hopefully Amazon won't reject an app for that?
10 |5000

Pompi avatar image
Pompi answered
I tried to use "Hundredths of second" but there is not enough room in the text box for the units. So I used "0.01 seconds" :/ It's kind of ugly but in the future when they add different presentations of the score I might be able to change that and have the right scores.
10 |5000