question

xyz-dave avatar image
xyz-dave asked

Unity and ShowLeaderboardsOverlay

Hi, got an interesting one with the Unity GameCircle SDK (latest version) In my Unity game, I'm displaying the leaderboards on a button press by calling AGSLeaderboardsClient.ShowLeaderboardsOverlay() The leaderboard overlay displays correctly on my Kindle. When you dismiss the leaderboard (by pressing the X in the upper right), the control is not returned to the Unity game - none of the in-game buttons can be pressed, the whole game is unresponsive. I've tried recreating the androidmanifest from scratch, with bare minimum and GameCircle requirements, but the behaviour was the same. Has anyone had a similar problem (and found a solution)? Thanks Dave
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

justin avatar image
justin answered
Hi Dave, Are you still having this issue? I've tried to reproduce your but haven't noticed the issues you're describing. If you could provide any additional details I'd be happy to dive into this further. Thanks, Justin
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.