question

davidbuttress avatar image
davidbuttress asked

Unity GameCircle plugin - playerID

Hi, I'm using the gamecircle plugin for unity, but it doesn't seem to expose the same data as the regular api, specifically I need to get the playerID, and I can only get it to give me the player alias. Is there a way to get the player ID?
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davidbuttress avatar image
davidbuttress answered
Would it be possible to have the java source for the AmazonGameCirclePlugin.jar made available? I've noticed some other places where the plugin doesn't provide as much data as the normal api, if the plugin source was available it would be much easier to integrate gamecircle properly.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi David, we are looking into your issue. We will post on this thread once we have an update. Thank you.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi David, We do not currently offer the playerId to developers through the Java API's, which is why the Unity Plugin doesn't offer it. Thank you.