question

fab248 avatar image
fab248 asked

Problem when whitelisting an app compiled with AIR

Hi, I tried to integrated the game circle API. On a native android app, everything went fine (I used the default debug.keystore to generate a signature) However I had issues when trying to whitelist the app for my adobe AIR app (I developed a native extension to access the game circle API). I generated a p12 (pkcs12) certificate so I could sign my AIR app, but when initializing the game circle API, I always get : 12-03 16:57:19.979: INFO/GAMECIRCLE(30780): CANNOT_AUTHORIZE The command I used to generate my keystore file is : keytool -genkey -v -keystore test.p12 -alias androiddebugkey -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -storetype pkcs12 -validity 10000 Then I ran : keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore ~/test.p12 | openssl sha1 -binary | openssl base64 Am I missing something? Could someone help me troubleshoot this issue? Thanks! Message was edited by: fab248
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fab248 avatar image
fab248 answered
I solved the issue by signing my adobe AIR apk with a JKS certificate instead of p12.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fab248 avatar image
fab248 answered
Issue solved, I can now authorize my adobe air extension.

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
Thanks for following up with your solution. I'm sure other devs will benefit!