question

C. Ata avatar image
C. Ata asked

Creating nicknames on the emulator

Hey All, Is there any way to create a GameCircle nickname on the emulator? Trying to do sandbox testing on the Kindle Fire 2nd gen emulator. thanks, Chad
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
To add a nickname to the sandbox, click on the sandbox menu item in the GameCircle section of your app. Click on Add and enter each of your test GameCircle nicknames. Note that changing a nickname after it has been added to the sandbox will not remove access. You must login and manually remove it. Please find more information on using the sandbox features for Gamecircle at the following link https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/gamecircle/documentation/sandbox.html

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

C. Ata avatar image
C. Ata answered
Thank you for the response, I made the mistake of using the wrong whitelist key and that was preventing my emulator from authenticating. I'm now able to add my nickname to the sandbox section.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Sheado, Its good to know that you are able to change your nickname to the sandbox section. This will surely help other developers as well. Thank you.