question

szymontbull avatar image
szymontbull asked

Whitelist

Hello, I want to ask You about Whitelist in GameCircle. I had testing my app with testing boundle ID and my key, like You had wrote in tutorial. But now I'm wondering about if this signatur and boundle id (package name) is needed when I publish my app or is forbidden to have there listing?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bipin@Amazon avatar image
Bipin@Amazon answered
Hi Szymontbull, The Package name and the Signature Combination is the key to access all the api's of the game circle. These api's will help to collect all the achievements and leader board features. Yes , Package name and Signature is used by the application for your application user to access the game circle api's. Sandbox mode is useful in development mode, this will help you in accessing the unpublished content. More info : https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/gamecircle/documentation/gamecircle-setup.html#Section4 Hope this information helps Regards
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

szymontbull avatar image
szymontbull answered
Hi Bipin, Thanks for Your respond. The Main problem is that i had tasting my app on diffrent pacage name(boundle id) in Whitelist for example pacage name Signature com.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.gamecircle xXXXxxXXxxXX= and I want to publish my app with other boundle id like: com.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.2013 but i already have registered it few times and all of it with different signature, but this same pacage name. How can i clean it ? and add only one, this one which I need?
10 |5000

Bipin@Amazon avatar image
Bipin@Amazon answered
Hi Szymontbull, You can write to us on "Contact us" ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html), with Application details like Application Key and specify all the package names & Signature pair, which you want to remove. One of our support engineer will help you remove it.
10 |5000