question

bakedsoft avatar image
bakedsoft asked

How to use Amazon brand elements inside my game?

I want to make sure folks that play my game can take advantage of Amazon's Game Circle and soon Amazon Coins, but I don't see any brand guidelines anywhere? Gaming is relatively new on the Kindle, so we don't want to assume people understand what Game Circle is or that they are able to spend Amazon Coins for IAP. Maybe someone from Amazon can chime in here? Help. We're trying to submit our game, Holy Cow!, to meet the May 1 launch of Amazon Coins and don't want to screw it up because we used the wrong treatment for an Amazon brand element. Many thanks.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bakedsoft avatar image
bakedsoft answered
Thanks, Sujoy@Amazon. What's the word on purchase tie-ins? For example, I'm selling a doll that's tied to my game, thematically. (We already have this.) If my customer buys a doll on Amazon.com and they own a Kindle Fire and they have my game installed, then can I unlock hidden levels or pick ups in the game as a reward for buying my doll? You give me this capability and you guys will crush those folks in Cupertino. -M

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Bakedsoft, Thank you for the post. Actually, there is no way you can achieve this at this moment. Please stay tuned to our blog for future updates.