question

App Lover avatar image
App Lover asked

Sharing GameCircle across apps

Hi In iOS I can share a game circle (leaderboards and achievements) across a set of apps. How do I do such a thing in amazon? I have LITE and FULL version for each app, so I would like to create a set of leaderboards and achievements just once and reuse across both LITE and FULL versions.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi App Lover, This is the link you should refer https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/gamecircle/documentation/tips-and-tricks.html#Section1 Please post back if it's not clear.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

App Lover avatar image
App Lover answered
Ok got it. I just need to add other apps' package name and signature in "white list binary" section. Am I right?

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Absolutely right.

App Lover avatar image
App Lover answered