question

fusycmr avatar image
fusycmr asked

Initialization error with GameCircle

I am integratin GameCircle SDK in my app. I have created seecurity profiles, created API Key based on package name and key md5 sum. And now i have a trouble. What have i do to work around "Decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified!"? I com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder: Begin decoding API Key for packageName=com.enki.eed D com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII: APIKey: I com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder: num sigs = 1 D com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII: Signature checking.: D com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII: Fingerpirint checking: W com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder: Failed to decode: Decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified! W com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder: java.lang.SecurityException: Decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified! Message was edited by: fusycmr
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Fusycmr, Thank you for posting. I see you have created two Security profiles with your account and for both, the certificate MD5 fingerprint is wrong. MD5 fingerprint should look like F4:81:0C:AA:3E:45:DE:45:57:F2:BE:DE:95:A8:E1:63 Please refer this link for more information on setting up GameCircle configuration https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/gamecircle/documentation/gamecircle-config.html#Section5
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.