question

vainmedia avatar image
vainmedia asked

Failed to re-package resources with the following parameters

Greetings, I'm having an error when it comes to integrating the Amazon GameCircle 2.0 plugin for Unity. Every time I tried to create an Android build, it gives me this error: Failed to re-package resources with the following parameters: package -v -f -m -J gen -M AndroidManifest.xml -S "res" -I "/Users/Revin122/Documents/android-sdk-macosx/platforms/android-17/android.jar" -F bin/resources.ap_ Configurations: (default) hdpi ldpi xhdpi es he iw Then there are tons of files listed afterwards but they all exists on their corresponding res folder. Anyone have an idea on why is this happening? I'm using Unity 4.1.5f1. Minimum Android Target is 10. Here is the contents of my Manifest file...
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vainmedia avatar image
vainmedia answered
I found the problem I wrote my own manifest and just took some of the items in the provided manifest.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Vainmedia, Good to know that you have resolved the problem on your own. Here is the link that should be followed for configuring the manifest for GameCircle 2.0 for android or unity app. https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/gamecircle/documentation/gamecircle-init.html#Section4