question

Mr. Paul Carter avatar image
Mr. Paul Carter asked

Linking libAmazonGamesJni.so causes app to crash

Hi, I've followed all the guides for implementing GameCircle via JNI from C/C++ I've written all of my code and setup everything the way the guides do but I am getting a crash even before the app has launched with the message 'xxx has stopped' I've manged to narrow this down to simply linking against the lib, not calling any code, just linking against libAmazonGamesJni.so will cause my app and another app I've tried to fail to launch with the 'xxx has stopped' dialog before I even get any debug output or anything. Really confused as to what is causing this. I initially thought that there could be a problem with my code or the setup Java code or similar... But I've now narrowed this down to linking against the lib... Does anybody have any idea what could possibly be causing this? Surely just linking against the .so file shouldn't cause anything to crash as no code is being called? I'm using NSight Tegra SDK and adding in a new library reference to libAmazonGamesJni.so
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mr. Paul Carter avatar image
Mr. Paul Carter answered
Scratch this, I figured it out. I had to manually copy the .so file to the correct armeabi folder inside of libs in order for it to be succesfuly packaged up...
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.