question

meyumeapps avatar image
meyumeapps asked

Apple rejected my app for using Game Circle

I got rejected by Apple for using another mobile platform. Specifically I mentioned Game Circle in a dialog box and they also sent me a screen shot taking exception to the Game Circle dialog that appears when you try and login to Game Circle. I've emailed Amazon support but they don't seem interested and just seem to be feeding me the line that they have no control over Apple review policy. You'd think they'd be interested in helping developers use Amazon API in other mobile platforms. Disappointed.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello meyumeapps, We have sent an email seeking some more details regarding your submission into iTunes Connect. If you could please provide us with more information through the private channel we established, we can investigate the root cause and come up with an appropriate recommendation and/or resolution for the issue.After we find an answer for the problem, we will then post that back on this thread for the benefit for the community.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

meyumeapps avatar image
meyumeapps answered
Hi Doug, Just sent the info. Cheers Scott
10 |5000

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello meyumeapps, Looking in iTunes, we noticed that your app submission was approved, could you please share what you did to resolve the issues you had with the submission process?
10 |5000

overlawledosg avatar image
overlawledosg answered
Is there any info about this? I'm actively working on an ANE for GameCircle and if Apple is now rejecting I'll put it on hold.
10 |5000