question

finger2finger avatar image
finger2finger asked

Help! Can't upgrade my apps

Hi, I want to upgrade my app, but when i have clicked the "add upcoming version" link, the login page has been displayed. Can anyone help me?
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi- Amazon Developer Portal usually won't ask for login again if you click on "add upcoming version" link. I believe, there might be session time out when you tried and portal has been redirected to login page. Please try once again to upgrade your app. If the link is still redirecting to login page even for a valid session then please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us for further information. Thanks!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

finger2finger avatar image
finger2finger answered
I have sent my question by contact us, but havent received any response. I cant know how can i get the response about this trouble.

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
Sorry about that. I will check the incoming contacts and if I don't see your request, I will contact you.