question

E. Gonenc avatar image
E. Gonenc asked

Does Amazon forwards Issue Reports to Developers?

Hello, I've just contacted by a customer who claims he submitted a problem report regarding one of our apps. Report is submitted via Amazon but it never reached us. As a result of not receiving any replies, he left a one star review. I want to know if Amazon is forwarding those kind of reports to devs or they are handing it internally? For example on kindle fire store, there is an option to report an issue. When reported, does any of those report categories are forwarded to us? If it is and we are not receiving it, could there be a problem with our dev account? Thanks in advance...
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
Amazon handles customer issues through our Customer Support Organization. In General, we notify developers when there is a problem we cannot resolve at our level -- and we don't consider it resolved unless we feel the customer has a good answer. I'd like to ask you for more detail on the problem, but the forums aren't a good place to discuss that. Can you contact us through the contact-us page? : https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.