question

Ryan Carson avatar image
Ryan Carson asked

Game Circle All set-up, tested and working. But I can't use my package name

So, my package name contained underscores and uppercase characters, I need to generate a new API Key using the same package name if I am going to publish the updated version of my game today To confirm, when on field 2 of the gamecircle set-up if recieve the following message. The Package name value [Hiden from forum view] does not match the required pattern. A package name should follow the standard Java package naming convention Clearly, my previous packagename didn't and I can't use a different package name to update my game, help! Could someone at amazon send me over a key? I'll be using the amazon generated signatures of course.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Ryan, Thank you for bring this up. I have forwarded this issue to the concerned team. I will update you shortly.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ryan Carson avatar image
Ryan Carson answered
Thanks for the response Sujoy, the sooner I can add the binaries (this affects both gmes I'm attempting to update) the better :)
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Ryan, Thank you for writing back. I understand the concern and forwarded the issue to the respective team here. I will let you know the updates once I receive message from them. Thanks.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Ryan, The issue seems to be fixed now. Please check. Thanks.
10 |5000