question

feeriksas avatar image
feeriksas asked

Failed to decode: Decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified

Hello, we try to connect our game in Game Circle but we have some problems : W/dalvikvm( 2894): No implementation found for native Lcom/amazon/ags/jni/AGSJniHandler;.isLoaded ()V I/AGSJniHandler( 2894): AmazonGamesJni is not loaded, trying to load library W/AGSJniHandler( 2894): AmazonGamesJni not found. Java Native Interface will not be available D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.utils.MAPLog.PII( 2894): Extracting verison incremental: D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.utils.MAPLog.PII( 2894): Extracting flavor: D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.api.AmazonAuthorizationManager.PII( 2894): AmazonAuthorizationManager:sdkVer=1.0.0 libVer=3.3.0: I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.api.AmazonAuthorizationManager( 2894): Options bundle is null I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.AbstractAppIdentifier( 2894): getAppInfo : packageName=air.com.feerik.gg.battle.debug I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.AbstractAppIdentifier( 2894): Finding API Key for air.com.feerik.gg.battle.debug I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.utils.ThirdPartyResourceParser( 2894): Attempting to parse API Key from assets directory I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder( 2894): Begin decoding API Key for packageName=air.com.feerik.gg.battle.debug D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII( 2894): APIKey: I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder( 2894): num sigs = 1 D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII( 2894): Signature checking.: D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII( 2894): Fingerpirint checking: W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder( 2894): Failed to decode: Decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified! W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder( 2894): java.lang.SecurityException: Decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified! We tried some possibilities of Game Profile but none works, can you help us ?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Feeriksas, Thank you for reaching out. We need couple of information to debug this issue. 1. What version of Game Circle SDK you are using? 2. Are you running your app in Kindle emulator? 3. Can you make sure that you have followed below instructions for creating Game Circle Configuration, Security Profile and API key for your app? https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/engage/gamecircle/docs/get-set-up-for-gamecircle#Create%20a%20Security%20Profile https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/engage/gamecircle/docs/create-a-gamecircle-configuration
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

feeriksas avatar image
feeriksas answered
Hi 1. We use the last version available 2. No, on a kindle fire 3. YEs we are here : " Adding GameCircle to an existing game that already has a security profile associated with it. " Best
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Feeriksas, Thank you for writing back. We have received your ContactUs also. To investigate further we need your apk. Can you please put your apk in a shared storage and send us the path through the same ContactUs (Case 171038211)?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Feeriksas, We have determined that the error is correct considering that you signed the App using a different certificate than your GameCircle API key is created for. The details are mailed to you through ContactUs case since it contains some confidential data that can not be shared in forum. Hope your problem is resolved now.
10 |5000