question

Wang Haidong avatar image
Wang Haidong asked

How to sign into game circle?

I almost spend one day to figure out how to create a GameCircle account but failed. It it really frustrated:( Does anybody can teach me how to create a GameCircle account step by step? That will be greatly appreciated!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wang Haidong answered
1. I tried to find a portal in the "Settings", but failed. 2. I tried to find a portal in Home->"Games"->Menu->Settings. also failed 3. I downloaded a GameCircle enabled game and when the GameCircle dialog popped up, it shows "You are a Guest", i tapped the icon but nothing happened. 4. GameCircle->Settings, only shows a version info. It it really really really frustrated experience :(
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Oceaneast, Thank you for reaching out. If you have an Amazon account, you will have a GameCircle profile created. In Kindle devices, you should be automatically logged in, no need to log in explicitly. In Generic android devices, if the app is downloaded from Amazon App Store, you also should be automatically logged in to the Amazon account that you have used to login to Appstore. The apps that have published through other stores, if integrated with GameCircle, you will find login button in the initial welcome popup. You need to click that and enter the credential information in the sign-in screen. In case, if you are trying it in a kindle device and still being unable to auto logged in please check below things. 1. You have configured GameCircle correctly by following below docs: https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/engage/gamecircle/docs/create-a-gamecircle-configuration https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/engage/gamecircle/docs/manage-your-gamecircle-configuration 2. You have associated the correct security profile with the application. GameCircle will not work on any device until they associate the security profile with the application on the Distribution Portal and resubmit their app. Please follow the below steps for attaching security profile with the app in distribution portal. Login into developer portal Click on Apps&Services Click on App Name Under the App name click on security profile Tab Attach corresponding security profile If you still face the issue please post the logs when you initialize GameCircle in your app. Thanks.
10 |5000

Wang Haidong answered
Actually I have a amazon account, but it cannot be auto logged in. Is GameCircle function only available in limited countries? My account is registered in China.
10 |5000

YUQI TIAN avatar image
YUQI TIAN answered
I have a same issue but only happens on my kindle fire. It works well on my Nexus. You can try it on other devices. I need to say it's very strange that the GameCircle not works on Amazon's own device. I waste too much time on it and it drives me insane.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, In order to get our resolution, please let us know what issue exactly you are facing. Are you not able to logged in to Game Circle from your app? Which device( with OS version) you are using? Can you please check what version of GameCircle client is pre-installed in your device? Do you see any error reported in logcat while initializing GameCircle SDK in your app?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Ok. I can see that you have posted details here : https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2946&tstart=0
10 |5000