question

diting123 avatar image
diting123 asked

Review duration

Hi, I've submitted an app to amazon on Aug, 20th, and it's still in "Under Review" status till today Sept 3rd. I was wondering how long does the review period would be? And can I submit another upgrade app during the "Under Review" period? Thanks!
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
We are looking into you app submission status and you cannot submit upgrade to your app while current one is under review. Please raise a ContactUs with us via https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html to check your app review details.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

diting123 avatar image
diting123 answered
Thanks for your suggestion!

Simplify Now, LLC avatar image
Simplify Now, LLC answered
As food for thought, I have seen anywhere from over two weeks (new apps) to about a day (update to an existing app). I presume the app complexity and the team's workload can cause things to vary greatly. While we unfortunately don't get any insight into the progress, we can set the release date - if you're not in a hurry you can submit the app early so it's ready to go on your release date.