question

Shanmi avatar image
Shanmi asked

Reset Achievements in GameCircle 2.0 Android api

HI, So I'am trying to implement resetting player achievements, primarily for debugging and testing achievement system and I couldn't find any way of doing so. I believe there was a 'resetAchievements' method available in the previous sdk version which does not exists in the current api. Just wanted to know if there is any other way of doing this. Also tried updating achievement progress to zero but it didn't work for me. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Shanmi, Reset achievement feature is still there in the GameCircle setting is your app in distribution portal. After logging in to your account go to Apps & Services -> GameCircle Select your GameCircle from the list, click on the achievement tab and there is a drop down option in action fields for each of your achievements. You should find reset option there. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Shanmi avatar image
Shanmi answered
Thanks for the response. That should do well for now.
10 |5000