question

mrzoidberg avatar image
mrzoidberg asked

Time spent playing this game - 0 minutes.

Hey guys. I was able to create an adobe native extension for gamecircle, but I faced a weird problem: time spent playing the game is not updated and always remains at 0 minutes. That's how I initialize GameCircle Client: public FREObject call(FREContext context, FREObject[] args) { .... /**context.getActivity() - this is main activity which is dynamically generated by the AIR SDK */ AmazonGamesClient.initialize(context.getActivity(), callback, myGameFeatures); .... } But if I create another activity and pass it as a parameter in the initialize method, then time spent playing the game will be counted correctly. So how can I fix this. Any help will be appreciated.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Mrzoidberg, Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately we are unable to provide any support on this since Adobe Air not officially supported. But this thread is open to the community and other air developer might reply to your query.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

estebangallardo avatar image
estebangallardo answered
Hello, We are also struggling with this problem. How did you manage to solve it? I don't find any way in Actionscript to do it. Any help would be appreciated, even an official statement that this feature is never going to work would help us, please. Thanks.
10 |5000