question

drunkcat avatar image
drunkcat asked

404 error on page of my app

I uploaded app and submitted it, but on the page of it there is 44 error! What is it?
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
Was this a temporary error? Were you able to return to the page and see the app status had changed?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dkdivedude avatar image
Dkdivedude answered
You can't even submit a new app!!! Specifically on the "Availability and Pricing" tab when hitting "Save" it goes to an Amazon error page: Internal Server Error We've encountered an unexpected error. Please hit the back button and retry your last operation or contact us. Therefore "Submission" button NEVER becomes available!

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
I've confirmed there was an update to the Dev Portal today, please let me know if you are able to submit.