question

mb4321 avatar image
mb4321 asked

Regarding submitted videos for apps and promo codes.

Hi, Can someone please let me know the following? 1.) Where do videos submitted for an app show up? They are not showing up in AppStore client that gets downloaded to the device. 2.) Also, I am unable to find out what is the equivalent of iTunes promo codes for Amazon AppStore. Thanks, --MB.
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi, For the first question, we are following up on it and we will get back to you soon. For the second one - We don't currently have that feature -- the closest you can get (for now) is to purchase an Amazon Gift card. Thanks for your patience

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mb4321 avatar image
mb4321 answered
Hi Samuel, Can you please let me know if you were able to find out the answer to my first question? Thanks, --MB.

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
The videos get showed up under the "Photos" tab on App details/purchase screen of AppStore client. (We got 4 tabs on App details page Product Info | Photos | Reviews | Recommendations)