question

terrabot avatar image
terrabot asked

Why is the app review process so slow ?

It has been a while since I have submitted my app for review.And yet I haven't received any notification as to changes or date my app would be live.What is the review process all about in detail ? And why is it that the review process is this slow ? I've had known that it takes a matter of few hours to get one'e app published on Google Store or Getjar.However this 'under review' transit time is not only annoying but also very uncertain.Please help me clear my doubts.And whom should I follow up for my app which is under review ?
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

terrabot avatar image
terrabot answered
ps : I have already submitted my query via Contact Us link few days back.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Henderson@Amazon avatar image
Henderson@Amazon answered
This thread has been locked because it refers to an individual vendor account or app status. Please see the announcement at https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=4.