question

kareemsameer avatar image
kareemsameer asked

does amazon support my country for In-App Purchasing

Hello every body, I am an Android developer from Palestine, i create an app store developer account, and have some questions. 1- is my country Palestine is supported to create In-App Purchasing?, and if not is it supported for submitting free apps? 2- how can i fined the supported countries for publishing apps, like the supported countries in the Google play? 3- does amazon app store support Admob ads? Thanks for your time, Regards, kareem.
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
Hi Kareem -- Thanks for the question. In general, we don't place restrictions on where the developer is located, you can create and submit your apps from Palestine. Amazon App Distribution is currently supported in the US, UK, DE, FR, ES, and IT. The Mobile App Distribution Portal lists countries your app is appropriate for. Yes, Amazon supports Admob ads.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.