question

oignonlapin avatar image
oignonlapin asked

Release build: CANNOT_INITIALIZE

Hi, sorry for the hundredth thread about this issue but I'm really stuck (and already read all the others ;-)). I'm using the GameCircle ANE for Adobe Air. My app (Thank You Whale) is already published to the Amazon App Store und GameCircle works fine. Now I want to publish my app to other android stores but I can't get the release build to work with GameCircle. I created a security profile and associated it with my app. Within GameCircle I generated one key for my debug certificate and one key for my release certificate. Both are using the same package name but the signature differs of course. Now I got the problem that it works fine when debugging via Flash Builder but not when using the release build (CANNOT_INITIALIZE). I've checked everything again and again and I'm pretty sure that I'm using the right API key. I checked the MD5 signature of my release-apk, it's the same I've entered for my release api key. The apk file also contains the api_key.txt file. Could there be anything else which causing this issue?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

oignonlapin avatar image
oignonlapin answered
Sorry, I forgot the logcat: D/GameCircleClient(19588): SDK Version: 2.4.1 D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.utils.MAPLog.PII(19588): Extracting verison incremental: D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.utils.MAPLog.PII(19588): Extracting flavor: D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.api.AmazonAuthorizationManager.PII(19588): AmazonAuthorizationManager:sdkVer=1.0.0 libVer=3.3.0: I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.api.AmazonAuthorizationManager(19588): Options bundle is null I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.AbstractAppIdentifier(19588): getAppInfo : packageName=air.de.oignonlapin.thankyouwhale I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.AbstractAppIdentifier(19588): Finding API Key for air.de.oignonlapin.thankyouwhale I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.utils.ThirdPartyResourceParser(19588): Attempting to parse API Key from assets directory I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): Begin decoding API Key for packageName=air.de.oignonlapin.thankyouwhale D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII(19588): APIKey: I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): num sigs = 1 D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII(19588): Signature checking.: D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII(19588): Fingerpirint checking: W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): Failed to decode: Decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified! W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): java.lang.SecurityException: Decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified! W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.verifyPayload(APIKeyDecoder.java:332) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.doDecode(APIKeyDecoder.java:127) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.decode(APIKeyDecoder.java:91) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.AbstractAppIdentifier.getAppInfo(AbstractAppIdentifier.java:85) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.api.AmazonAuthorizationManager. (AmazonAuthorizationManager.java:123) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.amazon.ags.api.AmazonGamesClient.initialize(AmazonGamesClient.java:144) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.amazon.extensions.android.GameCircleExtensionContext.ffiInit(GameCircleExtensionContext.java:189) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.amazon.extensions.android.GameCircleExtensionContext.access$4700(GameCircleExtensionContext.java:55) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.amazon.extensions.android.GameCircleExtensionContext$GCInitFunction.call(GameCircleExtensionContext.java:1364) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.adobe.air.customHandler.callTimeoutFunction(Native Method) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.adobe.air.customHandler.handleMessage(customHandler.java:22) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5221) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:899) W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder(19588): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:694) E/GameCircleClient(19588): Unable to read api key. GameCircle requires an api key to be included in 'assets/api_key.txt'. GameCircle will not initialize. E/GameCircleClient(19588): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid API Key E/GameCircleClient(19588): at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.api.AmazonAuthorizationManager. (AmazonAuthorizationManager.java:126) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at com.amazon.ags.api.AmazonGamesClient.initialize(AmazonGamesClient.java:144) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at com.amazon.extensions.android.GameCircleExtensionContext.ffiInit(GameCircleExtensionContext.java:189) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at com.amazon.extensions.android.GameCircleExtensionContext.access$4700(GameCircleExtensionContext.java:55) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at com.amazon.extensions.android.GameCircleExtensionContext$GCInitFunction.call(GameCircleExtensionContext.java:1364) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at com.adobe.air.customHandler.callTimeoutFunction(Native Method) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at com.adobe.air.customHandler.handleMessage(customHandler.java:22) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5221) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:899) E/GameCircleClient(19588): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:694) D/[GCircleEx](19588): Flash Event SERVICE_NOT_READY={"requestID":"1","error":"CANNOT_INITIALIZE"} E/Whispersync(19588): Whispersync client has not been initialized. Please call AmazonGames.initialize() E/[GCircleEx](19588): Attempt to invoke interface method 'void com.amazon.ags.api.whispersync.WhispersyncClient.setWhispersyncEventListener(com.amazon.ags.api.whispersync.WhispersyncEventListener)' on a null object reference I/[admobext](19588): try create context
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.