question

UncleFegg avatar image
UncleFegg asked

I'm sorry, but the GameCircle plugin for iOS is no longer supported.?!?

Hello, Just spotted the following reply from an Amazon guy to a question I posted a while back: "I'm sorry, but the GameCircle plugin for iOS is no longer supported." Can we get this confirmed so was can all start removing support from our released iOS apps. Thanks
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello UncleFegg, This is correct. We no longer provide support for the GameCircle iOS SDK. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you as the removal will certainly be needed in order to make your apps compliant with Apple's policies regarding needing to submit a 64 bit binary.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

UncleFegg avatar image
UncleFegg answered
The trouble is all our players save data is in WhisperSync. We can't extract it to convert to GameCircle without submitting a new version of the game BUT that will be rejected by Apple. So How do we get the data out of 350,000+ copies of the game without showing your now defunct login Window... You need to give us a way to extract the local stats from WhisperSync if you are going to leave us without a paddle. Do you have a technical contact so I can solve the massive problem you've created for us?
10 |5000