question

A. Ronen avatar image
A. Ronen asked

What happens if I change the details of an app after it's Live

For example, if I add a video after the app is Live, can I just click 'save' and it will appear ? or if I change it from 'phone' to 'tablet + phone', it will just change or I need to re-submit it ? Thank you.
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi Kal-al, if you change any info related to app after it is Live, it will not show on the app store directly. It needs to go through the Amazon review and publish process for changes to be affected.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

A. Ronen avatar image
A. Ronen answered
But do I need to click on the "Submit App" button again ? or it's ok to just save the information ??

amap12 avatar image
amap12 answered
I've wondered about this too. In the past, I've tried both only clicking "Save" and clicking both "Save" and "Submit App". One of those methods worked once (not sure which), and the changes went live after a couple days. But the 2nd time, even after clicking both Save and Submit App, my app description changes didn't go live for over 2 weeks. I had to submit a support ticket to ask them to fix the problem. It's unclear what buttons you have to click and also when/if the changes have actually been submitted into their system for "review and publish". Since they are reviewing every change, no matter how small, it would help if they added a field where you could let them know what you changed.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi Kal-al, You have to save and submit the app once you modified/updated any information on it.