question

Yohan Farouz avatar image
Yohan Farouz asked

No implementation found for void com.amazon.ags.jni.AGSJniHandler.isLoaded

Hi, I am new to Amazon and I have troubles setting up the GameCircle in my game. I am using Android Studio, and I successfully followed the steps described here: https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=21 Now, everything compiles, and I have been able to implement the codes for connecting to Game Circles. But now I get the following error log: E/art﹕ No implementation found for void com.amazon.ags.jni.AGSJniHandler.isLoaded() (tried Java_com_amazon_ags_jni_AGSJniHandler_isLoaded and Java_com_amazon_ags_jni_AGSJniHandler_isLoaded__) I/AGSJniHandler﹕ AmazonGamesJni is not loaded, trying to load library W/AGSJniHandler﹕ AmazonGamesJni not found. Java Native Interface will not be available D/GameCircleClient﹕ SDK Version: 2.4.2 D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.utils.MAPLog.PII﹕ Extracting verison incremental: D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.utils.MAPLog.PII﹕ Incremental version '%s' was in invalid format.: D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.api.AmazonAuthorizationManager.PII﹕ AmazonAuthorizationManager:sdkVer=1.0.0 libVer=3.3.0: I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.api.AmazonAuthorizationManager﹕ Options bundle is null I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.AbstractAppIdentifier﹕ getAppInfo : packageName=net.yohanfarouz.friedchicken I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.AbstractAppIdentifier﹕ Finding API Key for net.yohanfarouz.friedchicken I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.utils.ThirdPartyResourceParser﹕ Attempting to parse API Key from assets directory I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder﹕ Begin decoding API Key for packageName=net.yohanfarouz.friedchicken D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII﹕ APIKey: I/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder﹕ num sigs = 1 D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII﹕ Signature checking.: D/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.PII﹕ Fingerpirint checking: W/com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder﹕ Failed to decode: Decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified! java.lang.SecurityException: Decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified! at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.verifyPayload(APIKeyDecoder.java:332) at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.doDecode(APIKeyDecoder.java:127) at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.APIKeyDecoder.decode(APIKeyDecoder.java:91) at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.appid.AbstractAppIdentifier.getAppInfo(AbstractAppIdentifier.java:85) at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.api.AmazonAuthorizationManager. (AmazonAuthorizationManager.java:123) at com.amazon.ags.api.AmazonGamesClient.initialize(AmazonGamesClient.java:144) at net.yohanfarouz.util.game.YGame.onResume(YGame.java:275) at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnResume(Instrumentation.java:1255) at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java:6338) at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:3337) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:3379) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2730) at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java:172) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1422) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:145) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5834) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1388) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1183) E/GameCircleClient﹕ Unable to read api key. GameCircle requires an api key to be included in 'assets/ api_key.txt'. GameCircle will not initialize. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid API Key at com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.api.AmazonAuthorizationManager. (AmazonAuthorizationManager.java:126) at com.amazon.ags.api.AmazonGamesClient.initialize(AmazonGamesClient.java:144) at net.yohanfarouz.util.game.YGame.onResume(YGame.java:275) at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnResume(Instrumentation.java:1255) at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java:6338) at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:3337) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:3379) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2730) at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java:172) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1422) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:145) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5834) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1388) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1183) Do anyone knows what I am doing wrong? Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Yohan Farouz answered
Ok, sorry for the stupid question, I solved it myself. Indeed, I got the status : CANNOT_INITIALIZE And... I realized I was running my app in DEBUG mode, which did not make sens since the MD5 key I have provided is a RELEASE key!!! So I switched from debug to release and everything works fine now Message was edited by: Yohan Farouz
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Yohan Farouz answered
10 |5000