question

yapdev avatar image
yapdev asked

How to remove WhisperSync icon from Welcome toast? (Android)

Hi, Welcome toast show icon for Achievements and WhisperSync features in my Android project. But my game uses Achievements feature and doesn't use WhisperSync. How to remove WhisperSync icon from toast? Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, When you initialize GameCircle, you define the features your game uses: EnumSet myGameFeatures = EnumSet.of( AmazonGamesFeature.Achievements, AmazonGamesFeature.Leaderboards, AmazonGamesFeature.Whispersync); If you declare WhisperSync there, it should show that in the welcome toast, so I'd make sure to only declare the elements you use.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yapdev avatar image
yapdev answered
Hi, When I initialize GameCircle, I define only Achievments feature: EnumSet myGameFeatures = EnumSet.of( AmazonGamesFeature.Achievements);
10 |5000

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, After further investigation, GameCircle also uses usage to determine what icons to put on the welcome toast, so if users of your application aren't using a specific feature, it will not appear on the login toast. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000