question

rafal-ccc avatar image
rafal-ccc asked

Leaderboards and achievements stopped working

Hi, I'm writing app which uses Whispersync, Leaderboards and Achievements. It used to work ok (only from time to time it thrown "CANNOT_INITIALIZE"). I could unlock achievements and show leaderboards overlay even if app was not present on Live App Tests. From few days I experience weird behaviour while initializing. It logs me in almost all the time, but show that only enabled feature is Cloud Sync (sync icon appears in bottom welcome toast). I have: EnumSet myGameFeatures = EnumSet.of( AmazonGamesFeature.Achievements, AmazonGamesFeature.Leaderboards, AmazonGamesFeature.Whispersync); ...in my code. Anything changed on Amazon's side?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, After further investigation, GameCircle also uses usage to determine what icons to put on the welcome toast, so if users of your application aren't using a specific feature, it will not appear on the login toast. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.